WPS Pro Login
This plugin was designed to be used with WP Symposium Pro, it replaces to standard WordPress login, registration and forgot password pages according to your current theme. It creates a page to use in place of wp-login.php, using a page template from your theme. Also includes a WP Symposium Pro widget for sidebar.
- Your registration, log in, and password recovery pages will all match the rest of your website
- Includes a customizable widget that is designed for WP Symposium Pro
- Redirect users upon log in and log out based upon their role
- Show avatar for users who are logged in
- Assign custom links to users who are logged in based on their role
- Customize user emails for registration and/or password recovery
- Send user emails in HTML format
- Require users to be approved or confirm e-mail address upon registration
New Feature add as of version 4.25.15
Limit Concurrent Login
- Deters members/subscribers from sharing their accounts with others
- Hardens security by destroying old sessions automatically
- Prompts old sessions to login again if they want to continue
Everything you need to know about configuring and using WPS Pro Login.
Installing “Plugins” can be done by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin .
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Then go to WPS_Pro_Login tap in the admin panel to activate Extensions